Classes & Events
A course for parents about sensory processing. Feel like a better sensory parent and have a happier child. Taught by expert clinician, Kelly Beins, BHScOTR/L Occupational Therapy Consulting, Frederick MD.
- Current session (in-progress): Nov 6, 2019 – Feb 29, 2020
- Next session (registration open): April 1, 2020 – June 19, 2020
This personalized, 4 month course is limited to 4 families. COURSE INCLUDES:
- 6 individual parent sessions (in-person or online)
- 4 online group sessions (Thursdays 1:00pm ET)
- Hands-on exercises and homework
- Email support throughout the course
- Printable sensory workbook
- Check-ins for two months after the program ends
Join Kelly Beins for this free event at Walkersville Library. Most parents know it’s best to limit screen time but managing the onslaught of negative behaviors when parents set limits is challenging. Kelly will share key points for parents to consider and present practical strategies that parents can implement when trying to limit and navigate screen time with their children.
Join Kelly Beins on May 12, 2020, 6:30-8pm for this event. Understand how sensory processing impacts learning and development of life skills. Gain strategies and resources. Current research about co-existing conditions will be discussed. Life CAN get EASIER! Price to attend is $65 per family.